What is HTML?
It is a standard markup language used to create web pages. We are telling you some of its points below.
- HTML Full Form:- Hyper Text Markup Language
- You can create blocks of HTML pages by using HTML elements.
- An HTML element is made up of two tags. (except for some tags)
- An HTML element is made up of a start tag and a closing tag.
- It contains some pre-made tags, using which a web page can be created.
- HTML tags are easy to read.
- HTML is the easiest language.
As we told you earlier that most of the element starts and ends with two tags. What is written in the middle affects the HTML page.
HTML Sample Pages Code
Here will be the first heading.
Put a paragraph here.
Now we read about the above-mentioned tag in some detail.
- This tag is used for HTML5 declaration.
- This is the root element of HTML pages.
- This tag holds the meta information of the document.
- This is to name a document. In between, whatever you type, you see in the tab of the browser.
- This is the body of the document. In the middle of this come all the tags that you have to show on the screen of the browser.
Using this we write paragraphs in the document.
How to write HTML Code?
To write HTML code, it is very important for you to have 2 things. 1. Text Editor 2. Browser
Top Text Editor For HTML Code
Now we are telling you about some of the best text editors for writing HTML code.
- Notepad (This is already on the computer.)
- Notepad++ (This is free software that you can use to write code.)
- Sublime Text 3 (This software is used the most.) Link
- Bracket (It is a lightweight software.)
- Adobe Dreamweaver (It is also used by many people, but it is heavy software)
Browser for HTML Code
For this, you can use any web browser, although most of the 4 browsers are used the most.
- Internet Explorer
How to create an HTML file?
To create HTML file, you must save this file with .html or .htm. Only after this, you can open this file correctly in the browser.
- First of all, you have to open Notepad on your computer.
- After this, you have to write your HTML code.
- After that, you have to save the file. Press ctrl+s to save the file.
- After this, you have to write .html at the end of the file name. This is very important to view any file in the browser.
- After this, you have to go to the location of your file and right-click.
- After this, you have to select your browser by clicking on open with.
- After this, your file will open in the browser and show like the photo shown below.
You May Also Like: